1. Can you please introduce yourself, where are you from, how long you shoot on film?
Hello everyone! My name is Annalisa, I am 31 years old and I live and work in Rome .. I have been shooting for 3 or 4 years .. I sometimes shoot in digital but I don’t feel the same emotion.
2. Why do you like to shoot on film?
I love shooting in film because of the attention and commitment that you have to put during shooting, the expectation of development, the grain and the thousand effects that the film can create.
3. What’s your favorite gear to use (camera, lens, film) ?
I use a lot of cameras … my favorites are a canon at1 and a southbeach automat lomography for the instax mini.
4. Among your works, which one is your favorite? Why?
One of my favorite works is this, a composition made with the instax mini. I really like it because the darkness and the light on the body came exactly as I wanted them, and it was the first time I tried to make a composition with multiple snapshots, and it came perfect! Furthermore the model is beautiful and I met her by chance. I am very happy with the result.
5. Exactly what it is you want to say with your photographs?
In my photos I don’t know if I want to always say something. Sometimes they have meaning, sometimes they don’t. I like to look and show things from my point of view.
You can follow Annalisa on instagram @annphoto.87